Land Development - Uxbridge Ontario
- Oxford Homes is developing a two phase, 36 unit estate subdivision near Goodwood, Ontario.
- Working as part of a larger project team, RiverStone completed the background information review and consultation with approval agencies (i.e., TRCA, Durham Region, MNRF, etc.).
- Our ecologists conducted the necessary field surveys to complete a Natural Heritage Evaluation (NHE) and impact assessment, covering vegetation communities, wildlife, stream habitats, and species at risk.
- RiverStone worked with multiple agency ecologists and planners to implement mitigation and restoration plans designed to protect natural features, and restore areas adjacent to a Provincially Significant Wetland in order to obtain approval for development of the site.
RiverStone successfully obtained permits for this development including:
- Development Plan under O. Reg. 242/08 of the Endangered Species Act, 2007.
- O. Reg. 166/06 Regulation of Development, Interference with Wetlands and Alterations to Shoreline and Watercourses (TRCA).